Saturday 28 January 2012

15+ weeks and stuff

Weekly Update

How far along? 15weeks 3 days.
Size of baby? Avocado.
Total weight gain? 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Wore myfirst maternity shirt this week to work (with my regular jeans).
Stretch marks? No, thank goodness.
Sleep? I’vestarted sleeping upright on the sofa. I’m getting more sleep and wake up painfree (hip pain has been terrible) but I miss David at night.
Best moment this week? Buyingour plane tickets home!
Miss anything? Volleyball and good, strong coffee.
Movement? No.
Food cravings? Everything and anything I shouldn't eat.
Anything making youqueasy or sick? Car rides and yucky body odor.
Gender prediction? Boy.But still having dreams about a baby girl.
Labor signs? No.
Wedding ring on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy with an occasional side of mood swing (nothing online baby shopping can't cure).
Looking forward to? Therest of our lives.
New Blog I LOVE
I was introduced to a new blog about pregnancy that is absolutely out-of-this-world hysterical and tells it like it is.  No more googling "   (fill in the blank)     and pregnancy" for me. This writer puts it all into one blog in a comical yet informative fashion. The website is  www.pregnantchicken.com.  Check it out for a laugh.

3 comments:

  1. I spend too much time enjoying your pinterest I'd better not start reading another blog!
    I'm sorry sleeping is such an issue. :-(
    Love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind I had to look at that blog and it was very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess,

    Thanks for giving us weekly updates. We love them, and we love you. And of course, we love David and baby Wee too.

    ReplyDelete