Monday 23 January 2012

14+ Weeks


How far along? 14 weeks 4 days.
Size of baby? Naval Orange.
Total weight gain? 14 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not wearing them yet but bought a few things from H&M Mama the other day.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep? If I said “in my dreams” would that be ironic?
Best moment this week? Listening to Wee’s heartbeat. Have a listen!
Miss anything? Volleyball, martinis, and deli meat.
Movement? No.
Food cravings? Pizza, ice cream cake, martinis, and deli meat.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Minted lamb burgers and raw meat.
Gender prediction? Boy. But I’ve been having dreams about a little girl recently.
Labor signs? No.
Wedding ring on or off? On.
Looking forward to? Finding a chair to convert into a glider to rock Wee to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I never get tired of listening to that heart beat recording! I look forward to your blog, it makes me feel like I am a part of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Anne! I've listened to it at least 100 times! I wish I had my own listening device. I think the repetition would help me fall asleep and have sweet dreams :)

    ReplyDelete