Thursday 26 July 2012

41 Weeks and Induction day

On our way out the door to the hospital!

How far along? 41 weeks exactly.  

Size of Esme?  Large pumpkin.


Movement? She was so active yesterday her heart rate was never below 160. For this reason they moved up my induction day to today!

Miss Anything? Coffee...it was a sleepless night and an early morning.

Best moments this week? I think it's about to come today or tomorrow...holding our little girl.

Sleep? At least not for the next couple months. I'm ready. Let's do this.

Baby's position?  Head down, engaged.

Food cravings? Spicy!

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Anticipation.

Labor Signs? Shortly.

Symptoms? All of them. Mostly heartburn and swelling.

Looking forward to?  Meeting Esme.

Happy or Moody most of the time? HAPPY and anxious. Last night I was more worried about what to do with Reese than going through labor. I must be in denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment