Monday 2 July 2012

37+ Weeks

 
How far along? 37w 4d.
  
Size of Esme? Big and heavy. Between 19 and 22 inches long and she is about 6.8 pounds. In the next few weeks she will be developing more fat under her skin and her growth (and mine) will slow down/stop.
 
Movement? She's very strong. Between 9-11pm is her very active period (and my very inactive period). Her movements are often painful. Every night I give her an ultimatum, "Stop kicking mommy or come out." She's already ignoring me!

Miss Anything? Sleep. Sunshine. Comfort.

Best moments this week? Hitting the full term mark! Any day now...

Sleep? Nada.

Baby's position? Perfect position for delivery, except she's not engaged.

Food cravings? Mint chocolate.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not eating enough. I don't have much of an appetite so I'm eating a lot less and I get hungry suddenly which causes nausea. 

Labor Signs? No. :(

Symptoms? Swelling, big time. Shoes and jewelry don't fit and my wrists feel like they have rubber bands around them cutting off circulation. Crazy, crazy, crazy dreams. Oh yes, and extreme excitement at the thought of holding our little girl.

Belly Button in or out? Innie. Forevermore.

Looking forward to? Sophie visiting for 3 whole weeks!!

Happy or Moody most of the time? Delirious with joyful anticipation (and tired).

1 comment: