Sunday 20 May 2012

31+ Weeks


How far along? 31w 4d.

Size of Esme? About 16.7 inches and weighs about 3.75 lbs.

Movement: Lots and lots! Sometimes hiccups too. 

Miss Anything? Mobility. 

Best moment this week? The day the sun came out (today) and implementing my new 'pregnant lady' work out plan. 

Sleep? A few great nights and a few horrible nights.

Stretch marks? Despite my best efforts, there are a few.

Food cravings: Cereal, milk, coffee, fruit, and chocolate.

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of overripe bananas.

Labor Signs: No. 

Symptoms: Super dry skin, swelling, and heartburn.  

Wedding rings on or off? On. 

Belly Button in or out? Innie. 

Looking forward to? Tuesdays midwife appointment, spending time with David and working on Esme's dresser/changing table (in the sunshine).

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy (unless someone tells me I look like I'm ready to give birth any minute. This has happened several times.).

No comments:

Post a Comment