Sunday 25 December 2011

11 weeks


First Weekly Update! 

I have to be completely honest and tell you that I stole this idea from another girl's blog. Shameless!  However, she's done it right and with incredible style so I've decided to use her layout. You can find her blog here.

How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs...oi.
Maternity clothes? Got some nice outfits for Christmas presents but mostly I think I'll be wearing stretchy pants and large yet stylish sweaters with killer boots/shoes.
Stretch marks? No, but I have a feeling they are inevitable.
Sleep: I'm trying to acclimate myself to sleeping on my side so my slumber isn't great at the moment. I get pretty sleepy between 3-6 pm so I've been building in nap/rest times to my daily schedule. It's pretty sweet.
Best moment this week: Christmas!
Have you told family and friends: Yep.
Miss Anything? Wine, Martinis and Champagne, oh my! Also, deli sandwiches and soft cheese (goat/feta/brie).
Movement: No.
Food cravings: Anything salty, savory, and spicy (cheese, popcorn, french fries, hot wings). I also crave tacos from The Alamo and In-N-Out cheeseburgers and animal fries.  My weirdest craving was mushroom soup and chocolate pudding for lunch one day last week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not drinking enough water and laying on my back.
Have you started to show yet: Just a wee cheeky bump but that could also be the 5 lbs I've gained.
Gender prediction: Boy.
Labor Signs: No.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood?: Happy usually unless I haven't eaten and then I get hangry! (Hangry (adj): A state of anger caused by lack of food; hunger causing a negative change in emotional state.)
Looking forward to: A bigger bump and looking for nursery furniture to refurbish.

1 comment:

  1. This was a fun post with lots of newsy things!! I am showing to the great grands right now!

    ReplyDelete