Sunday 11 March 2012

21+ Weeks


How far along? 21w 4d.
Baby Size? About 8 inches and 1 whole pound.
Stretch marks? Nope. All my books are telling me I should start seeing them by now so fingers crossed.
Sleep: <quiet sobs from tired delirium> No.
Best moment this week: Spending quality alone time with David this weekend and enjoying the time we have left before Esme arrives.Also, I received a gorgeous hand-made baby shower invitation for our shower while we visit Minnesota in a few weeks. It was made by David's aunt Karen and I think Grandpa W had some input too! I absolutely love how involved our families are.
Miss Anything? Nice hair (it's getting worse), coffee, stamina.
Movement: Oh yeah. Especially after a dinner of fish and chips. Also, she waked up early-about 6 am. 
Food cravings: Edy's strawberry frozen fruitbars (oh yummmmmy). 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Salad is my nemesis...still.
Labor Signs: No. But I have some pains that I can only imagine are similar to miniature contractions. I usually have to stop what I'm doing until it passes.
Symptoms: I run into things a lot and knock things over. Also, RLP is worse this week. Bummer. I think this week is my last playing volleyball.
Belly Button in or out? Innie.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to? Tuesday we have a 22 week midwife check-up and I hope we get to hear Esme's heartbeat again. Also, we are looking forward to our 3 week-3 city trip home in just over a week! It can't come soon enough.

Hopefully in the enxt few days,I will have time to post a few of the nursery purchases we made this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment