Sunday 12 February 2012

17+ Weeks



How far along? 17w 4d 
Total weight gain: 19 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still wearing a lot of my regular clothes but adding bits of maternity items here and there.   
Stretch marks? None yet. 
Sleep: Ha ha ha ha. 
Best moment this week: Visiting Prague, coming home from Prague and the new mattress arrived! 
Miss Anything? America, sleep, strenuous exercise...
Movement: I think I feel little flutters every so often but I have to be sitting still to feel them.
 
Food cravings: Pasteries, coffee, gravy, oranges, peanut butter.
Anything making you queasy or sick: salad and meat (but not sausage...very odd!) 
Gender Prediction: BOY! We will find out (hopefully) in 16 days!
Labor Signs: No 
Symptoms: Heartburn every so often, out of breath during minimal activity, dehydration, and hip pain! 
Belly Button in or out? In. I'll be surprised if it does pop out, my belly button is cavernous.
Wedding rings on or off? On
, although I learned I need to take them off when I fly otherwise they cut off circulation. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both-depends on hunger and hydration level-also sleep (being woken up!)
Looking forward to: Sleeping on the new memory foam mattress, finding another prenatal yoga class to take and finding out Wee's gender in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment